Natural formula keeps you (and Mother Earth) looking and feeling fresh.
A natural deodorant for newbies and old pros alike. If you haven’t made the switch yet, this is a gentle cream and fresh scent perfect for making the plunge. The makers, Little Seed Farm, share three quick tips for ditching the plastic packaging, aluminum, and synthetic additives of mass-produced deodorant. To start, apply natural deodorant to clean and damp skin. You’ll get a smooth, clean application right after the shower. No need to dry off! Second, less is more. Resist the urge to overdo it with natural deodorant, and try to use a little bit less each day until you find your perfect amount. And finally, this deodorant is not just for armpits (winking emoji). Be sure first to test small patches on sensitive areas to make sure the essential oils aren’t irritating skin.
• Feel good about staying fresh with a plastic-free natural deodorant
• 24-hour formula designed to keep you fresh all day long
• To apply, use fingertips to dab a pea-sized amount on clean, damp skin
• Includes a free wooden scoop stick (though it’s fine to use your fingers too)
• Ingredients are organic arrowroot powder, magnesium hydroxide, coconut oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, vegetable glycerine; grapefruit, sweet orange, lemon, and litsea cubeba essential oils
• 2.4 oz of cream in a glass jar with a 2” diameter
• Made at Little Seed Farm in Tennessee
• Arrives in a paper box; recyclable or reusable glass jar and lid
• Replaces deodorant packaged in plastic tubes, 10 of which an average person uses in one year
• A sustainable alternative to plastic soap dishes