Details:The microfiber catching laundry bag that both fish and fashionistas can agree on.
Want to see some zero waste magic? This laundry bag can save both your clothes and the waterways! Just pop your polyester, microfiber, and other synthetic clothes into this microfiber catching bag and place it in the washing machine. This bag will protect your clothes from stretching, fading, and pilling, while also collecting the shed microfibers from your clothing in the corners. All you have to do is take out the fibers and toss them in the trash, then dry your clothes as usual. Voila! You've just significantly reduced the 533 million microfibers the average household produces a year.
• Wash synthetic clothes without the worry of leeching microplastics into waterways
• Great for polyester, fleece, nylon, rayon, acrylic, microfiber, etc.
• Extends the life of clothing by reducing shedding, color loss, pilling, and stretching
• Scientifically proven and patented solution to reduce microplastic pollution
• Reduces shedding by up to 86% and collects any fibers that do break lose in the corners of the bag for easy removal
• The bag itself won't shed any fibers
• Measures 19.7” x 29.1” (50 x 74 cm)
• Can withstand 50 washes, but often longer if cared for properly (care instructions included with bag)
• Can reduce the 533 million microfibers the average household produces a year, preventing waterway pollution
• Comes in plastic-free, recyclable packaging
• Remove the zipper and throw the bag in the recycle bin at the end of its lifespan