Razor blades destined for a second act.
Recycling can sometimes be a bit murky. It’s hard to see the system, to visualize what happens to that aluminum soda can after we plop it into a blue recycling bin. But that’s not the case with the Albatross Blade Take-Back Program. The shaving company has designed an ingenious process where customers return used razor blades to be upcycled into new items. Like, for example, a set of reusable stainless steel utensils, which was the very first product Albatross upcycled from old razor blades. So when Albatross says they’re trying to “Shave the World from Plastic,” they’re not kidding.
• For close shaves that feel good for your skin and for the planet
• Includes an envelope for returning used blades to be upcycled into something new
• Pairs nicely with the Flagship Butterfly Razor by Albatross
• 10 blades in a pack
• Each blade typically lasts about five shaves
• Measurements are 2” L x 1” W x 0.5” H
• Arrives in a paper box and paper wrapping
• Recycle used blades with Albatross’s Blade Take-Back Program
• A sustainable alternative to disposable plastic razors, 40–50 of which a typical individual throws away in a year, which is over 2,400 in a lifetime