Natural wraps preserve food and peace of mind by passing on plastic baggies.
Taking ziplocked plastic baggies out of food prep and storage routines can be one of the hardest obstacles in a zero-waste practice. If zero-waste living were a video game, ziplocked plastic baggies might be a main boss, a tough villain to defeat before advancing in the game. In that case, these reusable beeswax food wraps are a secret weapon. With four different sizes (from mini to large), these organic fabrics coated in natural waxes play foil to the convenience and waste of plastic baggies. Also, like all great heroes, these wraps develop character that deepens over time and use, unlike the utterly charmless, single-use, disposable plastic bag.
• Feel good with food kept fresh without any wasteful plastic cling wrap
• Four-pack features four different sized cloths for covering snack bowls to dinner plates
• Helps to lock in freshness and keep out contaminants during food prep and storage
• Clinging wax power means more hold the more you twist and fold the cloths
• Made from certified organic hemp-cotton blend fabric, coated with a mix of natural waxes, coconut oil, and Colorado beeswax
• Prints are dye-free and Oeko-Tex certified to be absent of harmful materials
• Wash with cool water and soap; hang or pat dry with a dish towel
• Set includes a mini (6” x 6”), small (7” x 8”), medium (11” x 11”), and large (13” x 13”)
• Compostable after a typical life of a year or more
• A sustainable alternative to plastic wrap, used so much that in six months US houses trash a 75-foot long piece of plastic 143.55 million times over