Have reusable utensils, will travel to replace plastic sporks.
Set the table for a sustainable planet. With this set of reusable utensils, lunches you pack at home or take out from restaurants just got a little more special. Because with this portable silverware set, you can eat with actual silverware instead of the cheap plastic kind. The kind with prongs that break on salad croutons or serrated teeth that do little of the cutting a strip of grilled chicken requires. This stainless steel set works well, looks good, and does good. As the first product launched in the Albatross Blade Take Back Program, these utensils represent a positive, systemic shift in sourcing and manufacturing.
• A portable utensil set for takeout, brown-bag lunches, or camping trips
• Stainless steel fork, knife, and spoon clip together to save space
• Includes a hemp storage bag to travel with the set
• Made from upcycled shaving blades from the Albatross Blade Take Back Program
• Recycled blades are melted into molten steel, then combined with new steel to make the cutlery
• Measurements are 10” L x 3” W x 5” D
• Arrives in a reusable hemp bag
• Replaces the 100 million plastic utensils thrown out each day in the US alone