A lip balm for lips that l-o-v-e lip balm.
Lip balm, frankly, is a necessity. If you live where winter feels endless, lip balm might be the difference between life and death (death being severely chapped lips). Sustain Yourself’s lip balm formula is 100% natural, designed to hydrate lips and prevent them from chapping without the use of chemical additives. This lip balm offers up healthy protection from the elements, while packing a playful punch of color. The red tint here is a buildable color, and the twin sisters who handcraft these lip balms in Minneapolis warn that a little goes a long way. So whether you’re in the mood for a subtle or a bold look, this all-natural lip balm lets you decide.
• Use as much as you want with guilt-free, eco-friendly lip balm
• 100% natural formula is also 100% biodegradable (the tube too!)
• Repairs chapped lips and hydrates to prevent cracking
• Try it out as a cheek stain or as an eyeshadow
• Ingredients include an ethically sourced beeswax from Bar Bell Ranch in Minnesota, organic coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, and organic peppermint essential oil
• Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight
• Measurements are 3” L x 1” W
• Handcrafted in Minneapolis, MN, by Geevie and Sophia, the twin sisters behind Sustain Yourself
• Arrives in packaging that’s 100% recycled content and/or 100% recyclable or biodegradable
• 100% biodegradable tubes and labels, which are made from all-natural sugar cane paper
• A sustainable alternative to lip balm in plastic tubes, 6–8 of which a typical individual uses each year