Pearly whites without ever crinkling up a plastic tube.
Once you start brushing from this glass jar of citrus toothpaste from Nelson Naturals, you might wonder why the world ever started cramming toothpastes into tubes? The crinkling, the folding, the clipping, and the other weird contortions we resort to for the sake of our teeth, dying for one last squeeze of sweet, cleansing paste. With this plastic-free toothpaste, say goodbye to those super silly, super wasteful plastic tubes. This glass jar is a classic, and it’s refillable at exclusive zero-waste retailers. The formula contains only food-grade ingredients, so it’s a healthy choice both for you and the planet.
• Sustainable oral care to smile about
• Refreshing citrus spice blend with hints of mint, cinnamon, citrus, rosemary, and clove
• Responsibly packed into a 3.3-oz glass jar
• To use, dip your toothbrush directly into the jar
• Made from only food-grade ingredients, which are calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, xylitol, sea salt, colloidal silver, castile soap, trace mineral concentrate, and essential oils of sweet orange, cinnamon, clove, rosemary, and peppermint
• Formula includes a liquid mineral concentrate containing over 72 different naturally occurring minerals from Utah’s Great Salt Lake
• Free of glycerin, SLS, and fluoride
• Made in Nelson, British Colombia
• Packaged in a glass jar with a metal lid that’s recyclable and endlessly repurposable
• A sustainable alternative to toothpaste in a plastic tube, six of which an average person uses in a year