Details:Ditch the crinkly disposables and say hello to soft reusable liners!
Finally, a crinkle-free liner that doesn't sound like you snuck a bag of chips into the bathroom! With no plastic wrapper or sticky underside, you can change your liner in peace every time. Worried about the inconvenience of washing? Don't be! Aisle liners can be tossed in the washing machine and dried with your regular laundry. With these, you don't have to sacrifice comfort, convenience, or the environment.
• No odors, leaks, stains, crinkling, chafing, or itchy fabrics
• Less bulky than single-use sanitary liners
• Highly absorbent with a 93% cotton and 7% spandex exterior and a polyester interior
• Made by Aisle, a certified B Corp and women-owned company
• Ideal for those with lighter periods or on lighter/spotting days. Also great to pair with a menstrual cup on heavy days.
• Holds up to 1 tampons worth
• Easy-to-clean fabric liners are machine washable and dryable
• Manufactured in Vancouver, Canada
• A sustainable alternative to single-use liners
• Each reusable liner replaces 48 disposables
• Made in a small, locally-owned & operated factory for over 25 years