Details:Raise a cup to zero waste periods!
Almost everyone has a favorite mug. Now it’s time for a favorite cup! Although, we don't suggest storing this one in the kitchen. This reusable menstrual cup comes with no annoying hangings strings, or the waste that comes with traditional tampons. It is made of soft and flexible medical grade silicone for easy insertion and prevents leaks for up to 12 hours. Perfect for long hikes, swimming, or binge-watching your favorite show. It lasts up to 4 years, replacing a whopping 2400 tampons for the average user. That’s a lot of waste saved and a lot of moula!
• Made from 100% medical-grade silicone, which is hypoallergenic and free of BPA & dioxin
• Can reduce your feminine care costs since it is reusable
• Simply empty blood collected in the cup in the toilet or sink to reuse
• Made by Moozii, a BIPOC and female-owned company
• Protects from leaks for up to 12 hours
• No more guessing the right absorbency; ideal for a light or heavy flow
• When properly inserted, it is comfortable and cannot be felt by the user
• Easy to wash with soapy water and peroxide
• A sustainable alternative to tampons
• Reusable and washable for up to 4 years, replacing approximately 2400 tampons for the average menstruator
• Arrives in a reusable tin container with a cotton storage bag