Details:Scrub-a-dub-dub! Welcome to the zero waste loofa club.
You want your house to feel clean and look great without harming the environment. And these natural sponges effortlessly fit the bill. This 6-pack of plant loofahs ships flat to decrease packaging, but as soon as you add water. Bam! They expand into cylindrical powerhouses that pack a ton of versatility. Add a bit of soap to wash dishes, or try one in the bathroom to tackle stubborn soap scum. And don't forget to save one for bathing. These loofahs are not only unbleached and pesticide-free, but they are perfect for lathering soap bars and gently exfoliating your skin. Now all you have to decide is what these loofahs clean up better—you or your home.
• An all-natural sponge to make your cleaning regime and bathing routine less wasteful
• Made from 100% plant fiber
• Unprocessed and unbleached
• Free of herbicides and pesticides
• Pack of 6 plastic-free loofahs
• Loofahs arrives compressed and flattened but expand when wet
• Lightly exfoliates skin when used as a shower loofah
• Use with soap or a cleaner to tackle tough messes on dishes, bathtubs, tiles, sinks, etc.
• Each loofah lasts 3 - 5 weeks, depending on usage
• A sustainable alternative to sponges, 400 million of which are thrown away yearly in the US—with the majority containing plasti
• Minimally packaged with a recyclable paper label
• Made with single-origin plant fiber, sourced from a family farm in Guatemala
• 100% compostable in the garden or compost bin (breaks down in 30 days)