The responsible floss that plastic and plaque hate.
It’ll be hard to forget to floss when this attractive glass bottle is on the bathroom vanity. It’s a striking little bottle. And inside is a refillable spool of mint-flavored bamboo charcoal floss that leaves teeth and gums feeling clean in a way conventional plastic floss just can’t. Something else plastic floss can’t do? Recycle. Ditto for the plastic packing in which it arrives. Style, substance, sustainability. Hard to forget a floss that can do all that.
• Big bright smiles without worrying about stuck spinach or wasteful plastic
• A mint-flavored bamboo charcoal floss to fight plaque buildup
• Thicker, sturdier composition than conventional plastic ribbon-style floss
• Includes 33 yards of floss
• Floss made from 80% bamboo fiber and 20% nylon, coated with a vegan plant wax that doesn’t use any silk or beeswax
• Measurements are 3” x 1” x 1”
• Arrives in a compostable and recyclable paper box
• Floss is recyclable; glass container with a metal lid is completely reusable and recyclable
• A sustainable alternative to plastic floss packaged in plastic disposable containers
• Each year the average person uses about 122 yards of plastic floss