The tool delightfully designed to optimize natural cream deodorants.
Look a loofah in the shower or a hairbrush at the vanity, some self-care tools just do a better job than human hands. Add to that list this reusable bamboo deodorant applicator. It’s fine to use fingers to put on plenty of natural cream deodorants. But it’s not the best. Not when this handy bamboo tool so perfectly scoops out the right dollop of cream before smoothly gliding it over skin. This bamboo applicator is made by Tennessee's Little Seed Farm, the makers of the popular line of natural cream deodorants (we like the grapefruit lemon).
• Takes some of the guesswork out of natural deodorant by scooping out the right amount every time
• Made from sustainably harvested bamboo
• Care with a daily wipe from a soft cloth or tissue; treat to a weekly wash with warm soapy water
• Measurements are 4” L x 1.5” W
• Replaces deodorant packaged in plastic tubes, 10 of which the average person uses in a year