Healthy, happy hair for you and the planet.
Hair is often the first place a person turns when it’s time to shake things up. Maybe it’s a mood that needs changing, a milestone birthday that needs commemorating, or another kind of itch that can only be scratched with a pair of sharp shears. With this natural conditioner bar by Bottle None, you can shake up a hair routine and leave the shears where they lay. This bar is plastic-free, so it’s a sustainable, eco-friendly change to the plastic bottles you’re most likely used to. It’s also a salon-grade formulation, so unlike some hairstyle choices from the early 2000s, this is a bold new direction you won’t regret later.
• Keeps locks looking lovely without wasteful plastic packaging
• Salon-grade, natural formulation that’s PH-balanced for all hair types
• To use, warm up the bar while you shower, then work right into your hair
• Ingredients are cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, nettle, horsetail, rhassoul clay, lavender oil, lemongrass oil, citric acid
• To keep the bar working its best, dry it out in the open air, ideally on an elevated soap dish and not in the shower
• Measurements are 2” L x 2” W x 1” H
• Made at Bottle None’s facility in Vernon, British Columbia
• Arrives in a brown paper bag
• A sustainable alternative to conditioners in plastic bottles, 12 of which a typical individual uses in a year
• Saves 30 million gallons of water if every American household used two bottles of this cleaner every year