No shame in these responsible makeup wipes' beauty game.
The waste of single-use products is well documented. What is perhaps overlooked is its boringness. Take a simple cotton round. They’re designed to be uniform and rote. They are clones that do not deviate. And that’s all well and fine in something like tech. Engineers don’t want microchips with variations. But in beauty? Give us variety, diversity, mixes, and medleys of colors, textures, and sizes. It’s a reason we love these bamboo cotton squares from Totally Taylored. Because one side of the face pad is sewn with upcycled fabric, none of the squares are uniformly white, but instead colored with patterns and prints that are an eclectic delight.
• Healthy, glowy skin without worrying about waste from disposable wipes
• Hand-sewn with a renewable bamboo fleece that’s washable and reusable
• Great for removing makeup, applying toner, or cleansing facial pores
• Decorative topside is upcycled or deadstock fabric; underside is a bamboo fleece made from 70% bamboo viscose and 30% organic cotton
• Machine washable inside a mesh bag
• Measurements of each round are 3” x 3"
• Handmade from start to finish in Athens, Georgia
• Arrives with a scrap of fabric to hold the set together
• A sustainable alternative to single-use disposable makeup wipes, 20 million of which are used worldwide every single day