Details:Oatmeal isn’t just for granola bars anymore—there’s a new bar in town.
The name Teddy’s Eczema Bars comes from the itchy boy who inspired his momma to find a solution to his eczema after many failed creams, soaps, and other fixes. However, don’t be surprised if you want to squeeze her like a teddy bear once you try this zero waste soap—it’s that good! This homemade soap bar harnesses the healing power of African black soap and colloidal oatmeal to soothe and clear eczema while cleaning and moisturizing the skin. And with no fragrance, it is gentle enough to use on both adults and children.
• A plant-based soap bar that reduces irritation, moisturizes, cleans, and clears eczema
• Also highly recommended for dry skin or those that want an extra boost of moisture
• Chunks of black soap and oatmeal suspended inside the clear base make this soap as eye-catching as it is useful
• Handmade by Teddy’s Eczema Bar, a black-owned and women-owned small business
• An affordable and natural way to treat eczema
• Unscented and gentle enough to use on children
• To use, wet bar and work into a lather; can also be used with a shower loofah (LINK to Natural Loofah - 6 Pack)
• Dry the bar out between uses to prolong its life, ideally out of the shower or on an elevated soap tray with drainage
• Made with only 3 ingredients: Glycerin Soap Base, African Black Soap, and Colloidal Oatmeal