Handsewn kitchen cuteness that’s kind to trees.
In a zero-waste journey, some products are tougher to swap out than others. For many, that product is paper towels. And while it’s hard to argue the convenience of paper towels, it’s not hard to recognize the waste. What makes these reusable bamboo towels by Totally Taylored so special is that they’re not really a swap with conventional paper towels. In many ways, they’re a step up. Made with a bamboo terry cloth, they’re super absorbent, ready to wipe up that toddler’s juice spill you just knew was coming. And decorated on the topside with eclectic upcycled fabric, they’re certainly more chic than a bulky roll of one-ply.
• Clean up the house without burning through paper products
• Flip the decorative side to wipe up spills with an absorbent, antimicrobial bamboo terry
• Each towel sewn with serged edges to prevent fraying and prolong lifespan
• Prewashed and preshrunk
• Decorative topside made with scraps of upcycled fabric rerouted from landfills
• Working underside made from a bamboo double loop terry that’s 70% viscose bamboo, 28% organic cotton, and 2% polyester
• Measurements are 11” L x 13” W
• Handmade from start to finish in Athens, Georgia
• Arrives with a fabric ribbon to hold the set together
• A sustainable alternative to disposable paper towels, 80 rolls of which the average person wads up and tosses in the trash each year