Healthy and responsible products to look and feel your best.
As public health protocols advise stricter sanitation routines, it’s sometimes hard to find the line between safety and waste. With this kit of everyday personal products, curated by a zero-waste expert, we help to take out some of that guesswork. All six items are plastic-free products, designed to reduce waste and minimize impact on the environment. In their own respective capacity, each item is following one of the five Rs of zero-waste: refuse, reduce, reuse, recycle, and rot. And most of all, none of them minimize sanitation standards. In most cases, the products adhere to stricter self-imposed health protocols to produce natural, non-toxic formulations that are good for people as well as the planet.
• Curated kit introduces the zero-waste lifestyle, designed to add less waste to the planet and preserve more of its beauty
Includes the following six products. Learn more about each
• (1) Certified 100% Biobased Bamboo Toothbrush
• (2) Plastic-Free Natural Shampoo Bar
• (3) Refillable Vegan Floss Made with Mint-Flavored Bamboo Fiber
• (4) Citrus Spice Blend Toothpaste in a Glass Jar
• (5) Earl-Grey Scented Deodorant Bar
• (6) Small Stainless Steel Food Storage Container with Silicone Lid
• A sustainable alternative to: plastic toothbrushes, plastic shampoo bottles, plastic floss and packaging, plastic toothpaste tubes, plastic deodorant packaging, and single-use plastic food takeout and storage containers
• Learn more about why a zero-waste expert chose these products