Details:Skip the creepy chemicals and wash your dishes with this.
There's no need to use a dishwasher detergent that has a long list of ingredients when companies like this one create a product that cuts out all the unneccesary chemicals. This dishwasher powder has just four things: washing soda, borax, sea salt and citric acid. The firs two are naturally occuring minerals that has been used as cleaners for thousands of years. Here's to happy cleaning with less chemicals.
• Use 2 tablespoons per load of dishes
• If you have hard water, add a little white vinegar as a rinse aide
• 1.5 pounds
• Good for 17 loads
• Measurements: 3.8" l x 3.8" w x 4.5" h
• Ingredients include: washing soda, borax, sea salt. and citric acid
• Packaging and shipping materials are re-purposed, post-consumer or recyclable
• Small batch manufacturing, which means there are as many unprocessed ingredients as possible.