Details:Plastic-free natural toothpaste wins awards and scores points against waste.
You’ll score one more point against plastic waste with these Huppy toothpaste tablets. Forget the difficult-to-recycle and impossible-to-reuse plastic tubes; these little fellas come in an aluminum tin you can reuse to tote vitamins, mints, or refill with more tablets.
Best of all, they work hard to scrub teeth with clean ingredients like peppermint oil, coconut oil, aloe vera extract, xylitol, and nano-hydroxyapatite, a nontoxic fluoride alternative. These tablets are so effective, they’ve won awards from Women’s Health, Healthline, and SELF magazine.
Just crunch a tablet between your teeth, foam it up with a wet toothbrush, and brush as you normally would.
• 62 tablets made from clean ingredients: peppermint oil, coconut oil, aloe vera extract, xylitol
• Awards from Women’s Health, Healthline, SELF magazine
• Just crunch a tablet, foam it up with a wet toothbrush, and brush as normal
• Vegan, GMO, cruelty and fluoride free
• Plastic free
• Reusable aluminum container reduces plastic use