Full-sized spoon and fork far superior to a sorry plastic spork.
It’s a rule that saying “spork” has always been more fun than actually using one. Truly, it’s about half as good as a real spoon or fork. And what’s really crazy is that the solution was right there the whole time. U-Konserve's reusable bamboo utensil figured it out: don’t combine fork and spoon at one end; make one end a spoon, the other a fork. This way, neither tool operates at half its intended functionality. And since this utensil is designed to travel, wash, and reuse for many a takeout lunch, it’s sparing landfills the single-use plastic waste that is a spork.
• Attractive and responsible utensil for takeout, lunch dates, and more
• Dual-sided utensil for fully functional spoon and fork
• Never dribble a sip of soup or fail to spear a salad crouton
• Hand-finished with food-safe oil
• Made from sustainably harvested bamboo
• Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, and lead
• Hand wash with soap and water after each use
• Measurements are 6.5" L x 1.4" W
• Arrives in a paper box
• Bamboo naturally biodegrades; compost when it reaches the end of the road
• A sustainable alternative to single-use plastic utensils, 40 billion of which Americans use every single year