Smooth sipping, zero wasting.
Some of the tastiest drinks are enjoyed with a straw. From milkshakes, to smoothies, to bubble teas, and richly whipped iced coffee drinks, straws make each decadent sip something to savor. And when you’re sipping with a reusable bamboo straw, you can enjoy these special treats without any guilt about the resources wasted to make and dispose of a single-use plastic straw. Since there are four reusable straws in this set from Bambu, it’s easy to leave one at home, stash one at work, and travel with another for whenever your day needs an emergency pick-me-up in the form of an expertly blended thai tea frappucino.
• An attractive natural substitute for single-use straws made from plastic
• Hewn from bamboo, one of the most renewable construction materials on Earth
• Eco-Choice Award winner for the most new and innovative product of 2015
• Includes an all-natural, plant-based cleaning brush for scrubbing away last bits of blended drinks
• Made from USDA-certified organic bamboo
• Free of inks, dyes, glues, and lacquers
• Wash with soap and water; avoid soaking in water
• Measurements are 8.5” L with a 6 mm diameter
• Compostable at the end of its lifespan
• A sustainable alternative to disposable plastic straws, 38,000 of which a typical individual uses in a lifetime
• Every day in America alone, over 500 million plastic straws are thrown out