Don’t eat lunch without what’s inside.
It’s worth taking a moment to applaud you for getting this far. Because if you’re considering a pouch with which to carry a reusable straw or utensil, then presumably you are the owner or soon-to-be owner of said reusable cutlery (a straw is cutlery, right?). And if you’re now looking to travel with a bamboo straw or utensil for lunches, takeout, and beyond, then bravo! You’re stepping up to eliminate from your life some of the worst, most wasteful plastic products on the planet. Each day, Americans throw out 500 million plastic straws. So we applaud you for considering this pouch purchase. It’s a small, but important, difference-maker.
• Clutch accessory to help replace single-use plastic products for lunch or takeout
• Durable cotton construction for stuffing into pockets or handbags
• Drawstring cinches shut to keep contents clean
• Pairs perfectly with U-Konserve’s reusable straws and bamboo utensils
• Made from 100% cotton that’s free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, and lead
• Machine washable; air dry
• Measurements are 11” L x 3” W
• A sustainable alternative to single-use straws, plastic utensils, plastic bags, and disposable wrap
• A sustainable alternative to single-use plastic or disposable straws
• Americans use 500 million plastic straws every single day