Turn heads (and take home a haul) at the farmers market.
There’s something extra charming about these long string grocery tote bags. Maybe it’s the nautical vibe of the string netting. Or maybe it’s a longing for summer’s farmers markets, where stalls swell with the season’s freshest fruits and veggies. Even if the charm is hard to pin down, what’s not is how well these stylish string bags work at both hauling hefty grocery loads and at replacing skimpy single-use plastic baggies. It’s just a nice bonus that in the process of practicing sustainability, you can look chic too.
• Practical yet posh old-school bag saves on paper and plastic
• String wads up to fit in a pocket; expands for a full haul of fruits and veggies
• Long loop handles can drape over the shoulder for easy trips
• Made from 100% certified organic cotton sheeting, free of bleach and treatments
• Can carry up to 40 lbs
• Machine washable on cold setting; hang to dry
• Measurements are 7” L x 5” W x 3” H; drop length is 13”
• Recyclable as a textile at the end of its lifespan
• A sustainable alternative to thin plastic veggie bags, 700 of which a typical individual uses in a year