Details:Refresh your zero waste skincare routine and your face.
Put your best face forward with a natural moisturizer packed with ingredients that will hydrate and nourish your skin. Each argan cream is handcrafted with 99% natural ingredients, including organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, aloe vera, blood orange, and essential oils. And you can’t forget the star of the show—vitamin E rich argan powder! This potent ingredient won’t just help brighten your complexion; it is made with argan shells that would otherwise be tossed. The only thing that should be getting tossed here is your hair as you show off your glowing skin!
• Plastic-free face moisturizer made with natural ingredients
• Beauty Shortlist Awards Winner 2021
• A friend to the animals—vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free
• Free from silicones, parabens, sulfates, SLS, SLEs, mineral oil, and parfum
• Handmade in the UK by UpCircle Beauty, a woman-owned company
• This 50 ml day cream is fast-absorbing, so you can get on with your day
• Helps brighten and moisturize all skin types
• Has a light and fresh scent with notes of citrus
• Suitable for daily application
• Made with 99% natural ingredients: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argan Kernel Extract, Blood Orange Peel Oil, Linseed Oil, Olive Oil*, Aloe Vera*, Coconut Alcohol, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Frankincense Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citral. *Organic ingredients
• A sustainable alternative to chemical-filled moisturizers in wasteful packaging
• Made with discarded argan shells ground into a fine powder—an unavoidable by-product of the argan oil industry
• The glass jar and aluminum lid are fully recyclable
• Jar can also be upcycled as a travel container for carry-ons, DIY skin care recipes, a tiny succulent pot, etc.
• Arrives packaged in cardboard