Details:Wipe your baby’s bottom without wiping out trees.
There is no farting around with these reusable baby wipes—they’re extra soft, they’re sustainable, and they can be used to clean up faces, hands, and bottoms. Butt beyond all of that, they’re also free of plastic and harsh chemicals—unlike many single-use baby wipes—so they may reduce skin issues like irritation and eczema. Long story short, these bamboo baby wipes are the SH- owstopper your diaper bag needs! We aren’t saying that they will make bum changes more enjoyable, but they will certainly make them more eco-friendly. Wasteful wipes will always rank number 2 in our books after trying these gems.
• Reusable baby wipes that are gentle on bums, Mother Earth, and your wallet
• Patterned side is made from upcycled fabric
• Double-loop bamboo terrycloth side is gentle on skin, highly absorbent, and has anti-microbial properties
• Handmade by Totally Taylored, a women-owned company
• Made in Athens, Georgia
• Bamboo baby wipes can be used wet or dry
• Comes in a pack of 10; Each one measures 8” x 8”
• Simply place used wipes in a wetbag while out and about
• Prewashed and shrunk
• Machine washable and dryable on low heat, but hang drying in the sun is highly recommended to break down any stains
• A sustainable alternative to single-use baby wipes, which the average baby uses 20+ of a day (That’s a minimum of 7,300 a year)
• Sewn using quality thread and an industrial sewing machine for extra durability
• Made partially from upcycled fabric to reduce textile waste—approximately 11 million tons of which is generated yearly in North America
• Arrives in minimal, plastic-free packaging