Attractive glass bottle is tough on gunk without any nasty chemicals.
The more important it’s become to keep surfaces clean, the more important it’s become to research what’s in those cleaners being so vigilantly sprayed on our household surfaces. Do you know all of the chemicals in that bottle of mass-produced, chemically-composed conventional kitchen cleaner? Can you pronounce the ingredients list? Well, here’s some relief. The non-toxic natural all-purpose cleaner from Meliora has a single ingredient. Yep, one. It’s just vegetable soap. That’s it! So spray away with a cleaner with a simple, yet mighty, list of contents, which can also be responsibly refilled into the classic glass spray bottle.
• Healthy and responsible way to clean a home’s most important surfaces
• Add a tablet to an empty spray bottle, add warm water, twist shut and shake till dissolved
• Formula safely battles dust and dirt on countertops, floors, walls, and even appliances
• Reload the 16-oz glass spray cleaning bottle with Meliora’s plastic-free refill tablets
• Made from vegetable soap, which consists of potassium cocoate, sodium cocoate, glycerin, water, and organic coconut oil
• Cruelty-free; free of dyes, preservatives, palm oil, and fragrances
• Bottle volume is 16 oz; weighs 0.25 oz
• Made at Meliora’s factory in Chicago
• Arrives in a recyclable or compostable paperboard box
• After dissolving a tablet, use cleaner within six months
• A sustainable alternative to cleaning products packed in plastic