Details:Spit up has never been so chic.
Introducing the bamboo burp cloths that every diaper bag needs! Made from a combo of sustainable bamboo and upcycled cotton, these natural fiber burp cloths are easy on the skin and the environment. You can not only throw them in both the washing machine and the dryer, but you never have to worry about them shedding microplastics into waterways. Now you will have more time to ponder other things, like what’s for supper or the fact that sloths can hold their breath longer than dolphins.
• Double bamboo terrycloth is gentle on skin, highly absorbent, and has anti-microbial properties
• Sewn using quality thread and an industrial sewing machine for extra durability
• Handmade by Totally Taylored, a women-owned company
• Made in Athens, Georgia
• Bamboo burp cloth comes prewashed and shrunk
• Patterned side is made from upcycled cotton
• Slight indent along one side helps it shape around the neck
• Machine washable; tumble dry on low heat
• A healthy alternative to burp cloths made with synthetic fabrics
• All fabric used is biodegradable
• Won’t shed microplastics into waterways when washed
• Made from upcycled cotton to reduce textile waste—approximately 11 million tons of which is generated yearly in North America
• Makes an excellent cleaning rag at the end of its lifecycle