Plastic-free shelf saves fingers from a gross grip of squishy soap.
Lately, handwashing has become a bit of a thing. And if you’re washing your hands as often, and as long, as health officials recommend to kill germs, there’s a good chance you’ve washed with a bar of squishy soap. It happens to the best of us. And it’s an unfortunate truth that most soap dishes will collect water and inundate a bar so it’s soft and spongy. Which is what makes this bamboo soap dish so clever. To start, it’s not really a soap dish, but a soap shelf. Its smart design and moisture-resistant bamboo construction keeps soaps dry and firm, whether it’s the first or umpteenth handwashing of the day.
• Keeps soaps firm and countertops clean without any plastic waste
• Made from renewable Moso bamboo, a timber bamboo with centuries’ old tradition as furniture and cookware material
• Keep out of standing water, in an elevated space where dish can drain
• Measurements are 5” L x 4” W x 1.5” H
• Arrives package-free
• Bamboo naturally biodegrades; compost when it reaches the end of the road
• A sustainable alternative to plastic soap dishes