Sip free of guilt, expect for maybe that extra whipped cream.
For some, a reusable straw is a gateway product. A zero-waste lifestyle may have been ambiguous, but what was clear was the prolific waste of single-use, disposable plastic straws. So when it's time to whip up a smoothie or order a frappe, they’re ready with a reusable straw, like this simple, smooth stainless steel set from U-Konserve. And here’s what newbies discover: the reusable straw is better than the single-use straw. Far better. Hands down. Not even close. And that’s the a-ha moment: zero-waste products aren’t just better for the planet, they’re often categorically better than disposable counterparts in both form and function. Check out this steel straw and see for yourself. There’ll be no going back.
• Responsible and reusable swap for single-use plastic straws
• Sleek and attractive steel straw with smoothed, rounded edges
• Includes a cleaning brush to keep it lasting longer
• Made from 304 (18/8) stainless steel; brush bristles are from nylon
• Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, and lead
• Dishwasher safe
• Measurements of straw: 8.5” x 5/16"; brush: 10.5” x 3/8”
• Arrives in a paper box
• A sustainable alternative to single-use plastic or disposable straws
• Americans use 500 million plastic straws every single day