Soapy suds cut into grease and cut back on plastic.
There is liquid soap, bar soap, and now block soap. In the hierarchy of soap sturdiness, block soap would have to sit at the top. What’s makes this block of soap from No Tox Life so sturdy is the tough, grease-cutting, and grime-busting formula that’s behind it. Paired, ideally, with a nice natural dish brush, this block of soap works up a lovely lather of rich fluffy suds. That cleaning power can knock crusted food off plates as well as it can polish a porcelain sink or shine a stainless steel stovetop. And since this soap block doesn’t need packaging like its liquid counterparts, you’re helping to cut back on plastic pollutants.
• Keep a home’s servingware spic-and-span without pumps of soap from a plastic jug
• An updated, concentrated formula designed for an extra sudsy lather to cut grease and grime; aloe vera added to be gentle on skin
• Multipurpose to clean up counters, carpets, sinks, stovetops, and spills and stains on clothing
• Made from biodegradable and vegan ingredients; free of phosphates, sulfates, parabens, fragrances, dyes, and palm oil; gluten- and cruelty free
• Block is not designed to be cut into smaller pieces; lather up suds from the block until it’s gone
• Each soap block is uniquely made, so expect surface chips, cracks, fissures, and other charming variations and imperfections
• Measurements are 4” L x 3” W x 1” H
• Arrives in a paper box
• A sustainable alternative to dish soap packed into a plastic container