Smooth sipping, zero wasting.
Single-use products, in pretty much most cases, are synonymous with "meh." This is especially the case with single-use plastic straws. They’re not terrible, per se. But they’re certainly not great to use. Nor are they any good for oceans, now tragically home to plastic patches of straws and other petrochemical products. So why not reuse something nicer? This set of bamboo straws are attractive to handle and pleasing to plop into smoothies, teas, and more. And they’re compostable, so when they’ve reached their last straw, they return to whence they came.
• An attractive natural substitute for single-use straws made from plastic
• Hewn from bamboo, one of the most renewable construction materials on Earth
• Eco-Choice Award winner for the most new and innovative product of 2015
• Includes an all-natural, plant-based cleaning brush for scrubbing away last bits of blended coffees or smoothie
• Made from USDA-certified organic bamboo
• Free of inks, dyes, glues, and lacquers
• Wash with soap and water; avoid soaking in water
• Measurements are 8” L with a 1/4" diameter
• Compostable at the end of its lifespan
• A sustainable alternative to disposable plastic straws, 38,000 of which a typical individual uses in a lifetime
• Every day in America alone, over 500 million plastic straws are thrown out