Details:You’ve heard of the final straw? This is the final swab!
- That number is the weight of a pygmy hippo and the number of cotton swabs the average American uses each year. Luckily, this reusable cotton swab is an easy way to significantly decrease that number—the single-use swabs, that is, not the cute potbellies of the pygmy hippos! The LastSwab has dual rubber-like tips that can be used for almost anything a regular swab can. So whether you need to touch up your makeup, clean chip crumbs out of your keyboard, or replace an action figure’s double-bladed lightsaber, it has you covered. Each reusable swab replaces up to 1000 single-use alternatives, leaving more room in your bathroom and landfills.
• Reusable swab can do almost everything a regular cotton swab can do
• The soft rubbery tip is gentle enough to touch up or remove eye makeup
• Double-sided for double the use Produced in an ethical facility (SMETA certified)
• Made by LastObject, a woman-owned company
• LastSwab replaces approximately 1000 single-use cotton swabs, lasting roughly 2-3 years for the average person
• Tips are made from TPE, a soft rubbery material that is latex-free
• Easily washes with soap and water; use rubbing alcohol for a more thorough cleaning
• Not for use with heat or solvents like nail polish remover
• Not intended for use on children
• A sustainable alternative to cotton swabs
• Each storage case is made from recycled ocean-bound plastic or plant-based material
• Arrives in a recyclable cardboard package