An airtight case against plastic-wrap waste.
We love it when smart design intersects with sustainability. And that mix couldn’t be more clear than with these silicone food covers. The stretchy silicone lids, made in a set of six varying sizes, tightly cling to the tops of just about any bowl, plate, cup, or jar you could think to keep the last few bites of a dish too yummy to waste. The 100% food-grade silica isn’t just smart. It’s also pretty tough—durable enough for microwaves and dishwashers, and designed to last forever. But when it’s time to part ways, it’s nice knowing the lids are recyclable and compostable, unlike the plastic cling wrap they replace.
• Responsible, plastic-free solution for saving yummy leftovers
• Set of six lids of varying diameters to cover up most any dish or bowl in a home
• Stretch silicone secures an airtight seal to keep food fresher longer
• Made from natural silica sand into 100% food-grade silicone
• Safe for microwaves and dishwashers, though handwashing will prolong life
• Diameter of the lids are 2.5", 3.5", 4.5", 5.5", 6", and 7.5"
• Arrives in a reusable drawstring cotton bag
• These food covers are designed to last forever; but if one breaks, silicone recycling is available in some areas
• Compostable when burnt down to ash; unlike plastic, silicone is non-toxic and does not emit harmful fumes when burned
• A sustainable alternative to single-use aluminum foil or plastic wrap, 24 boxes of which an average family uses in a year