Healthy hair you can feel great about inside and out.
It’s hard to switch brands, especially for a product with a cadence and a closeness like shampoo. So if a switch were in the cards, that new brand would really have to be worth it. For many customers, a cleaner, greener, less wasteful future is reason enough to make the leap to something new. This natural shampoo bar by Bottle None arrives in a paper bag, sparing oceans yet another plastic product for its garbage patches. And it’s formulated to a salon grade, so it’s prepared to earn your loyalty by showering love over your head, heart, and soul.
• Plastic-free shampoo bar for responsible hair care
• Salon-grade formula that’s PH balanced to 4.5–5.5
• To use, lather up in your hands or work right into your hair
• Works great with color-treated hair and extensions
• Ingredients are sodium coco isethionate, decyl glucoside, cocoa butter, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, coconut oil, sodium lactate, olive oil, nettle, horsetail, panthenol, yellow french clay, lemongrass oil, lavender oil, citric acid, mica
• To keep the bar working its best, dry it out in the open air, ideally on an elevated soap dish and not in the shower
• Measurements are 3” L x 1” W
• Made at Bottle None’s facility in Vernon, British Columbia
• Arrives in a brown paper bag
• Typical bar lasts over 50 washes; combine the nubby bits from bars for a franken-bonus bar
• A sustainable alternative to shampoos in plastic bottles, 10 of which a typical individual uses in a year