Pack a lunch without pitching plastic into the trash.
Food storage containers can be frustrating. Either they’re too big for that last yummy bite of soup, too small for leftover pizza, or a matching lid is nowhere to be found. And let’s not forget all the plastic. This durable stainless steel container could be the goldilocks of the food storage world. It’s a great size for packing a kid’s lunch or taking a snack to go. The airtight silicone lid is unmistakable next to other flimsy takeout tops. And, maybe best of all, this food storage container is completely waste-free. In a world of kitchen cabinets stocked with plastic food storage bins, this stainless steel container sounds just about right.
• Plastic-free reusable solution for storing food and saving leftovers
• Flexible, silicone lid locks in freshness and prevents leaks
• Freezer safe; oven safe up to 300 degrees
• Made from 304 (18/8) stainless steel and platinum-grade silicone
• Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates and lead
• Dishwasher safe; take care of any spotting with soak in a 1:1 vinegar-water solution
• Measurements are 3.5" L x 1.5" W
• A sustainable alternative to containers and lids made from plastic products
• Americans throw out an estimated 80 million tons of plastic to-go containers each year