A toothbrush made from plants and powered by you (not fossil fuels).
Kick plastic out of your teeth-brushing game. With this bamboo toothbrush, you’re deciding to stop marching toward the 300 plastic toothbrushes most waste in their lifetime. That’s a lot of plastic! And a real bummer for check-ups at the dentist’s office. As much as we can appreciate a goodie bag, the single-use flossers and toothbrushes contribute to so much waste. But you still deserve something for braving a dentist’s chair (we’re not monsters). That’s why we now always insist on high-fives.
• Healthy, all-natural smiles without any plastic or petrochemical props
• Certified by USDA as a 100% biobased product
• Verified BPA-Free, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and non-toxic
• Made from bamboo (handle), castor bean oil (bristles), and aluminum (staples clamping bristles to the handle)
• Care with a thorough rinse before first brush; store in a clean dry place, like an open toothbrush holder
• Measurements are 8.5” L x 1” W x 1” D
• Arrives in a 100% biodegradable paper box without any tape or glue
• Bare bamboo handle returns to the soil within six months
• Harvested from less than 1% of a vast Chinese bamboo mountain range; within two years, fast-growth bamboo stalks replace those harvested
• Replaces plastic toothbrushes, 300 of which an average person throws out in a lifetime