Kiss blistered lips and plastic tubes bye-bye.
There are people who wear a lot of lip balm, and there are people who lie about wearing a lot of lip balm. With lip balm from Sustain Yourself, you can wear it to your heart’s content without heartache for the waste piling up from discarded plastic tubes. Sustain Yourself’s lip-balm tubes are 100% biodegradable. Even the labels on the tubes are biodegradable! So they’re a true zero-waste product. One that’s good for the planet, and great for helping you look and feel your best. This peppermint formula is 100% natural, concocted and handcrafted in Minneapolis.
• Use as much as you want with guilt-free, eco-friendly lip balm
• 100% natural formula is also 100% biodegradable (the tube too!)
• Repairs chapped lips and hydrates to prevent cracking
• Ingredients include an ethically sourced beeswax from Bar Bell Ranch in Minnesota, organic coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, and organic peppermint essential oil
• Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight
• Measurements are 3” L x 1” W
• Handcrafted in Minneapolis, MN, by Geevie and Sophia, the twin sisters behind Sustain Yourself
• Arrives in packaging that’s 100% recycled content and/or 100% recyclable or biodegradable
• 100% biodegradable tubes and labels, which are made from all-natural sugar cane paper
• A sustainable alternative to lip balm in plastic tubes, 6–8 of which a typical individual uses each year