A sustainable coffee cup that fits in your pocket.
There’s a good chance there’s a travel coffee cup or two in your kitchen cabinet. And while those fit fine on a shelf or in a vehicle cup holder, they can't fit in your pocket. That’s what makes this reusable coffee cup by HUNU so clever. It collapses to a super slim profile that’s under an inch. So unlike some of the jumbo mugs we’ve toted around, there’s never a worry about it leaking in a bag or getting left behind. Since it’s pocket-sized, it’s perfect for those morning trips to the coffee shop, where it spares the barista a reach for a single-use disposable cup.
• A responsible, clever, and cool alternative to coffee shops’ single-use cups
• Folds down to under an inch to slip into a pocket or handbag
• Heat band with a leakproof plug protects fingers from scorches and spills
• Safe to heat up in microwave or cool down in freezer
• Made from FDA- and LFGB-certified food grade silicone that’s free from BPAs, phthalates, and other chemicals; lid is constructed from bamboo fiber
• Easy to clean and safe to put in the dishwasher
• Capacity is 9 oz. Measurements are 7.5” L x 5” W x 1” H; just 0.75” when folded flat
• Designed in London
• A sustainable alternative to the 165 million single-use cups that end up in landfills every day
• Bare bamboo handle returns to the soil within six months
• Harvested from less than 1% of a vast Chinese bamboo mountain range; within two years, fast-growth bamboo stalks replace those harvested
• Replaces plastic toothbrushes, 300 of which an average person throws out in a lifetime