Healthy and responsible products for the space families spend the most time.
When you cook for others (like a family) and you’re responsible to shop for, prepare, and clean up after meals, it’s hard enough trying to waste as little food as possible. Food is expensive. Budgets are tight. Bellies are grumbly. We get it. So sometimes, in a haste to meal prep or store leftovers, there might be plastic waste aplenty. Plastic baggies, plastic cling wrap, plastic containers. Plastic can be a hard habit to break. That’s why our zero-waste expert-curated this kit of plastic-free products to help reduce the waste prevalent in many a modern kitchen. Each item not only brings an ethos of sustainability to the kitchen, but also a lot of color and character, and charm. Plastic products can be boring. They lack the warmth and vivacity of natural things, something we know you’ll feel once you begin to swap them into your cooking routines.
• Curated kit introduces the zero-waste lifestyle, designed to add less waste to the planet and preserve more of its beauty
Includes the following five products. Learn more about each
• (1) Natural Biodegradable Block of Dish Soap
• (2) Bamboo Soap Dish Shelf
• (3) Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap
• (4) Reusable Bamboo Paper Towels
• (5) Non-Toxic Natural All-Purpose Cleaner in Refillable 16-Oz Glass Bottle
• A sustainable alternative to: plastic liquid soap dispensers and dishes, plastic cling wrap, single-use disposable paper towels, chemically formulated kitchen cleaners in plastic packaging
• Learn more about why these products were chosen